4 cups old fashioned oats
1/2 cup ground flax seed
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup sliced almonds
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/3 cup walnut oil
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flax, walnut, almonds and cinnamon.
- In a 2-cup liquid measuring cup, measure out the walnut oil, honey and maple syrup. Add the salt and stir until completely combined.
- Pour the honey mixture into the oat mixture and stir until evenly combined. Spread mixture onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before breaking into chunks. Stir in cranberries and raisins. Store in an air-tight container.